Our SponsorsLoading images...
Our PortfolioLoading images...
- North Texas Angel Network Announces Portfolio Company Savara’s Transition to the Public Market
- Tella Firma Receives $1.5 Million in Funding from North Texas Angel Network: Investment Sets Record for NTAN
- Hanah Cho of Dallas Morning News interviews Jim Lafferty
- Member Larry Blackledge leads company to a $7MM round of strategic investment
- Savara Pharmaceuticals uses CTAN & NTAN to set $16MM funding trend
Author Archives: Scott Stoll
The newly formed Alliance of Texas Angel Networks has unveiled a new website: http://www.allianceoftexasangelnetworks.com. The new site provides a centralized listing and information about alliance angel groups.
North American alliance of angel groups expands board from nine to eleven members Kansas City, MO, — The Angel Capital Association (ACA), the trade association of leading angel investment groups in North America, has elected five new directors, expanding its … Continue reading
By SHERYL JEAN / The Dallas Morning News email@example.com Published 03 October 2010 10:23 AM Angel investor groups across Texas are forming an alliance to attract more investors, make larger joint investments in young companies and simplify the process for … Continue reading